Community Grants 2022
Published: 15 February 2022
Applications for the first round of the Community Grants for 2022-23 is now open. There is a total pot of £25,000 available for applications from community groups or projects that needs financial support.
Community grants are open to any group or project that is based in Monmouth or is for the benefit of resident's in Monmouth.
All applicants must demonstrate how their project or group adheres to the 7 Wellbeing Goals stipulated by the Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
Applicants can apply for up to 75% of their project costs with the remaining 25% being fund-raised by the groups own funds or alternative fundraising. Full terms and conditions for the grants can be found in the Community Grants Guidance Notes.
Please send your application form with supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Friday 4th March 2022.